photo c2f2b482954a36ed8e31b3782ddbd248_zpsce020d8c.jpg Home About Me Nail Care Disclosure Contact  photo e12a381ad30282bd4f39f6f699cd8a07_zpsbaf600bc.jpg
Monday, September 2, 2013

Lacquerlicious Open Face Jelly Sandwich

My first "official" nail of the day blog post! 

This is what I like to call an open face jelly sandwich (or more commonly, sammich). "Jelly sandwiches" layer jelly polishes with glitter polishes for a fabulously squishy effect! Because I'm a certified glitter addict, I can't stand to see glitter covered, even with a thin jelly. So, I top my jelly sammiches with an extra layer of glitter!


Here I used Orly - Charged Up and Lacquerlicious - Glittery Glam (two alternating coats of each). Accent nail is OPI - Alcatraz...Rocks, a liquid sand polish from the San Francisco line. The OPI and Lacquerlicious polishes really complement each other perfectly!

Here's a mattefied version:


I think the matte top coat really highlights the complexity of this gorgeous glitter bomb! Which one do you prefer?

No comments:

Post a Comment