photo c2f2b482954a36ed8e31b3782ddbd248_zpsce020d8c.jpg Home About Me Nail Care Disclosure Contact  photo e12a381ad30282bd4f39f6f699cd8a07_zpsbaf600bc.jpg
Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Neon and Studs

Today I wore this super colorful neon mani. Can you tell I'm excited about the warmer weather?! I like how this turned out, but I don't really have much to say about it, besides that it's super bright! 


I applied two coats of The Juicebox Lacquer - All Night Long over one coat of China Glaze - That's Shore Bright on my index and pinky nails. My middle and ring fingers have two coats of China Glaze - Son of a Peach and some neon studs. Then I topped it all with Sally Hansen's Big Matte Topcoat. I've had Son of Peach for almost a year, I can't believe it took me this long to use it. It's insanely neon in person, it's reading much softer in these pictures. 



It turns out my new apartment has a GREAT spot for taking nail photos in natural light. I take back all of my prior complaints about shooting in natural light, I love how these turned out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment