photo c2f2b482954a36ed8e31b3782ddbd248_zpsce020d8c.jpg Home About Me Nail Care Disclosure Contact  photo e12a381ad30282bd4f39f6f699cd8a07_zpsbaf600bc.jpg
Monday, May 19, 2014

Polish Addict Nail Color - Purple Potion #46

Nail babes, I FINALLY popped my Polish Addict Nail Color cherry! PANC was one of the first indie brands I ever followed, and for some reason I waited an entire year to take the plunge. Last week, I finally picked up some minis, (because I wanted too many!) which included this gorgeous thermal, Purple Potion #46.


These photos show three thin coats of Polish Addict Nail Color - Purple Potion #46. It is a cool-toned, glitter and flakie packed crelly polish that applied like a dream.




In its warm state, this polish is a light, periwinkle-leaning blue-purple.


Just look at that depth! And sooo may different glitters!


This photo shows the transition from periwinkle to lilac. I ran my nails under hot/warm water to achieve the lightest shade, and dipped my tips in ice water to achieve the darker purple. The transition wasn't as dramatic outside of dipping my fingers in water, and usually hung somewhere in the middle, with my tips leaning a bit more purple.



This polish is so, so, SO pretty! So glad I took the plunge with PANC, and I have a few more to share with you, too. Hope you love it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment